(Anti-aging Therapy Berlin)
Aging of the skin
Dehydrated skin becomes less elastic, less plump, and gradually, lines and wrinkles appear. They first emerge as dynamic, movement lines, but after that become permanent, and the skin becomes boring. The generation of free radicals in skin (from pollution, UV exposure, chemical aggressors and stress) exacerbates the degradation of Hyaluronic acid. Therefore, the surgery has to give hyaluronic acid back to skin, either on the surface in cream form, or in depth during injections. The objective is to bring concerning cutaneous densification, without changing the traits or the face volume.
The Benefits of HA as Anti-aging Therapy Berlin Element
Hyaluronic acid is now the leading dermal filler due to its combination of low allergenicity, the high biocompatibility as shown in ocular and intra-articular uses, as well longevity. It is appropriate for injection into facial skin, where, as well as providing immediate and short-term amplification, it emerges to induce longer-term effects by motivating collagenesis through native fibroblasts. Improvements in its invivo long life by cross-linking have additional boosted its popularity. To maximize its usefulness and range of applications, HA has been equipped in a variety of forms, which differ in formulation and viscosity.
Hyaluronic acid’s viscoelastic features are a function of the molecular chains length of polymer, concentration, cross-linking, and particle size. Medium viscosity HA is the best for moderate wrinkles and lines, such as nasolabial folds and glabellar lines. It is injected into the mid-to-deep dermis. Finer HA formulations are obtainable for correction of fine facial lines, for example perioral and periorbital rhytids, and are injected in the external dermis. Specialized formulas are intended to be injected into the lip, while others indicated for re-gaining volume lost as a result of natural aging or HIV-related lipoatrophy are injected into the supraosteal or subcutaneous regions.
Benefits of Skin Booster of HA injection as Anti-aging therapy Berlin
Skin booster is fine, very lightly reticulated particles of HA: this reticulation is the dissimilarity to other non-reticulated or lightly products on the market (non-reticulated products will be rapidly destroyed by the body). The reticulation of Restylane skin boosters provides it a long-life. Skin boosters are associated to dermal fillers in terms of what they are made of, the dissimilarity with skin boosters compared with dermal fillers is that they are not structural, for example; they only advance the skin, rather than develop the supporting structures of face.
Once injected, it incorporates with tissues, with molecules of HA acting like endogenous water, therefore hydrating the skin. Skin booster replaces the body’s Hyaluronic acid and refresh the skin from inside, it restores the skins hydrobalance, advances the elasticity and skin structure.
The Best Candidate for Skin Booster Treatment as Anti-aging Therapy Berlin
Every woman is appropriate (not pregnant or breastfeeding)
- patient with dry and tired thin skin, lack of skin tension
- Patient with signs of skin aging
- Patient who wants the most natural looking results
- Patient who is frightened of dermal fillers because or is already happy with the structure, but still wants to advance her skin. These patients will be very appropriate to skin boosters
- Patient with thin skin
- Patient with acne scarring
Results for Skin Booster-Superficial Injection of Hyaluronic acid:
- Enhanced skin elasticity tone and thickness.
- Firmer and smoother skin
- Prevention of lines, wrinkles and folds
Protocol for skin boosters as Anti-aging therapy Berlin
The treatment as anti-aging therapy Berlin depends on the skin’ type:
– Younger skin: one or two syringes are managed to be renewed one month later
– Mature (or very sun-damaged) skin: first injection of two syringes, after that 1-2 syringes 30 days later. Ideally, this should be followed by an maintenance session once or twice per year.
Side Effects Risks of Skin Boosters
- Swelling in the injection region will happen. This may last for five days
- Infection is a very uncommon complication, but always a possibility when the needle goes inside the skin.
- Bruising happens in a considerable number of cases.
- Necrosis (the blood vessel being interfering, blocked with blood supply to the skin) is very rare. This could produce scarring
How long until the patient will observe results
- Results will be viewed immediately.
Results will advance over the next 3-6 months as collagen stimulation effects start to demonstrate