As known – good looking men acquire more of the money, sex, and success than the rest of us mere mortals. Whether it’s in sports or the entertainment industry being attractive can provide men an advantage. Now more men desire to advance their appearance and manage how they are aging. These days’ man is more likely to use the cosmeceutical products and is availing himself of both surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation surgeries.
Aging Changes in the Male Face
Distinct anatomic differences are present between the male and female face which are applicable in the surgical planning. Although the aging process of female and male faces share numerous common features, attention to the exacting differences in the aging man is warranted. Gender differences in the male face embrace the presence of increased facial vascularity, facial hair, increased sebaceous content, increased thickness, hormonal influences, and potentially differing rates of bone and fat absorption through the life cycle.
Male skin has more hair and thick; as well as the muscles of facial expression are larger in men. The shape of male brow is more horizontal and frequently the forehead of male is larger, but the potential for brow ptosis (the caveman look) needes careful placement of neuromodulators. The dosing of neuromodulators ( botulinum toxins) is frequently greater (up to 2 fold), and therefore, these treatments are more expensive for men.
The Treatment Methods for Aging Male Face
If man is in his 20s and 30s; he can pay attention to his skin by preventing its damage. Daily use of sunscreen can reduce the photo-damage that makes skin look weathered and old. Regular use of neuromodulators (the botulinum toxins) can manage wrinkles and relax the muscles. Topical retinoids and growth factors containing products can maintain his skin looking fresh and youthful. As his age into 40s and 50s, facial volumizers can replace the lost facial volume and help maintaining youthful contours as well reduce shadows that make one look older prematurely. If there is already large skin photo-damage, corrective treatment such as IPL (intense pulse light) and fractional resurfacing procedure as anti-aging therapy Berlin can undo numerous skin damage. For some, the surgical options combined with above treatments provide the best results for his facial rejuvenation.
Since 1997, there has been a 273% increase in the number of aesthetic treatments done on men. Over the last 5 years, there have been large increases in the number of surgical procedures, suxh as blepharoplasty (up 34%), facelifts (up 44%) and male breast reduction (up 33%). Also, Non-surgical procedures are up, neuromodulators – the botulinum toxins (up 84%), skin tightening (up 37%), hyaluronic acid fillers (up 94%) and intense pulsed light photo-rejuvenation (up 44%).
Instructions for Men’s face to reduce Aging using Simple Anti-aging Tips
Here are some easy anti-aging tips to assist encourage elastin and collagen production and decrease the appearance of wrinkles on men skin.
- Anti-aging therapy Berlin provides men anti-wrinkle cream with retinol. Research has demonstrated that retinol is one of the most effectual ingredients in the fight against aging signs. Regular apply of a men’s anti-wrinkle cream with retinol and other dermatologist-recommended ingredients may assist prevent wrinkles and reduce the existing ones.
- Don’t smoke. Everyone knows that smoking is very bad for his/her health, but it’s mainly bad for skin. Smoking releases the enzymes that hinder elastin and collagen production as well contribute to premature wrinkles. Men will protect their skin and body by putting a stop to this bad habit.
- Anti-aging therapy Berlin in the form of sun blocking lotions is a leading cause of stopping wrinkles. If man lives in a hot climate or spends a lot of time outside, use an SPF 30 sun-block before heading out in order to protect himself from UVA/UVB rays that can age his skin.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits- they are packed with antioxidants that assist fight free radical damage, which can speed up the appearance of wrinkles and any other aging signs.
- Sleep on back. Sleeping men on their sides or face down crumples their face against the pillow, which makes sleep lines on the skin. These superficial lines can ultimately becoming lasting wrinkles so they should always sleep on their back to avoid their formation.